Submitting an addresses id proof is a compulsory process. No booking can be made without this. Duplicate ID proof will not be accepted. Address on the id proof should be of Mumbai only. (People who belong to other places will have to take assistants with their equipment or submit their passport). While we don’t charge deposits on all our products but there are some specific products on which deposits have to be submitted.
Our shift timings are 7 am to 6 am (By default). So this means no matter what time you take the equipment during the day you have to return it back before 7 am next day. Any delay in giving the equipment will be charged at one shift. Having said that our office is 24 hours open. So incase your shoot gets over midnight you can return the equipment back at our office.
Fifty percent of the rental amount should be paid in advance and the rest should be paid once the shoot is over.
Equipment lying in your premises, shooting location or any other place shall be at your risk & responsibility. For equipment being taken outstation the equipment shall be your responsibility the moment the equipment leaves our premises.
After the equipment leave our premises it is assumed by us it has been received by you in perfect condition in all respects. In case of any breakdown / damage / theft / loss of the goods/equipment(Scroll down for further details), you the shall be responsible to replace / repair the goods/equipment at your cost immediately. You shall continue to be pay us rent for the equipment till the equipment is not returned to us.
Conveyance, assistant charges and GST will be charged extra. Conveyance will be in actuals from our office(Goregaon west) to the location. Incase you pick up equipment from our office conveyance will not be charged. Assistants have a 10 hour shift (inclusive of the travel time). If the shoot exceeds 10 hours client will have to pay for extra shift.
You may also opt for our home delivery and pick-up services, chargeable separately, subject to certain restrictions:
Lighting equipment, heavy tripods and other heavy equipment cannot be delivered. We request to make your first pick-up in person at our office so that the last part of the registration formalities can be completed.
Home delivery and pick-up requests must be made at least a day prior to the date. It will only be done incase of availability of the runner. We have rights to cancel the delivery in case of runners unavailability,unforeseen circumstances. However customer will still have an option to pick up the equipment from our premises. For western line and ghatkoper min delivery order is 2500 plus delivery charges.For Navi Mumbai and thane area minimum dilvery order is 4000 plus delivery charges .
What if our data gets corrupted while using your equipment/recording cards? Will you be liable for the recovery of the data?
We shall not be liable for Loss of footage from the recording media or any other reason whatsoever. Incase of any external damage to the card you have to give us a replacement on immediate basis.
Generally our customers treat our equipment with the maximum care and take all possible precautions against theft and damage. However, in the unfortunate event of either of these occurring, we follow the following process:
1. You are expected to inform us immediately about the theft or damage of any item and follow the instructions that we give you to take the necessary action required from your end. Informing us on or after the day of return will be considered as an attempt at concealment.
2. In case of theft, apart from the required statutory proceedings from your end, you are liable to pay us the replacement cost of the item immediately.
3. In the case of minor damages like small scratches on the body and glass, dust on the optical elements, etc., we will assess the damage and you may be charged a penalty accordingly.
4. In the case of major damages such as noticeable scratches, cracks or stains on the glass, dents to the body, impaired functionality, etc. we will refer the repair to the brand’s authorised service center and you shall be liable to pay for the repair, courier charges and 50% of the rental for the number of days the item is under repair.
5. Any attempt to have equipment repaired without our explicit authorisation shall be treated as a case of wilful tampering and you will be immediately liable for the replacement cost of the equipment, regardless of the status of the unauthorised repair.
6. In cases of major damage, in order for you to qualify for any benefit of salvage, depreciation, etc., voluntary and immediate disclosure of damage or theft by phone or email is a pre-condition (even if your return date is still some time away). Any delay in informing us of such incidents will render you ineligible for any consideration.
In case you need further clarification on any of these points, please feel free to call us at +91 9769279303 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.